ANNOUNCE: Tech Comm Bookstore (SOLUTIONS)

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Tech Comm Bookstore (SOLUTIONS)
From: John Solomon <conference -at- SOL-SEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:59:34 +0000

======================================
SOLUTIONS *Tech Comm* BOOKSTORE
http://www.sol-sems.com/bookstor/books.htm
======================================

PROBLEM: You need to get great technical
communications books - but they're unavailable
or out of stock at those online mega-stores.

SOLUTION: Check with SOLUTIONS for over 50
top-notch titles, including "Practical Guide to
Usability Testing" and "Designing Windows 95 Help:
A Guide to Creating Online Documents."

Our selection of titles is EXCLUSIVELY for
technical communicators. We discount all
books & our prices rival the mega-stores.

On October 20-21, SOLUTIONS will provide
bookstore services at the STC Regional
InterChange Conference, donating 10% of
sales to this New England conference.
Walk away with the titles you need.

You're not attending this conference? Visit our
website or contact us for a fax order form.

S O L U T I O N S, I n c .
Reading, Massachusetts, USA

WEB: http://www.sol-sems.com
PHONE: 800-448-4230 or 781-942-1610
FAX: 781-942-1616
EMAIL: solutions -at- sol-sems -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=