Re: Any Word on Word?

Subject: Re: Any Word on Word?
From: Dianne Moscrip <dmoscrip -at- PACIFICCOAST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:02:40 -0700

Forget it! I recently tried to use word to put together a catalog and it
kept crashing. With the version I was using, Word 97, I found I could only
put in around 3 large photos before it started acting up.

there, my $2 worth.

I switched to PageMaker 6.5 and it was a snap.
Dianne Moscrip

At 10:53 PM 10/15/1998 -0400, Al Brown wrote:
>My department is wondering whether to consider using Word 97 instead of
>PageMaker for our major documents. We're being encouraged to do so by our
>translation agencies, who claim we'd save on costs, but the people who
>broker our printing don't want us to, for reasons that they aren't too
>specific about. Our manuals are about 50-100 pages and up, with a
>substantial number of graphics.
>I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with experiences to share--positive
>or negative.
>
>Thanks!
>-Al Brown
>

>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do". Eleanor Roosevelt

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=