documenting websites

Subject: documenting websites
From: Dale Sullivan <dsulliva -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:51:23 -0400

As teachers of tech comm, Pete Praetorius, Dale Sullivan, and Bill
Williamson, all from
Michigan Tech, want to find out how you document your web sites for
future web masters.

Are there standard procedures in your company? Do you keep hard-copy
documentation as well as embedded comments in the code? What kinds of
things do you document? Have you encountered nightmares because
previous web masters have failed to leave documentation? These are the
sorts of questions we would like you to address. Our purpose is to
develop a module on the documentation responsibilities of the web
master.

Please send responses to Dale Sullivan at <dsulliva -at- mtu -dot- edu>.

Thanks,
Dale Sullivan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=