Re: Ethical Problem

Subject: Re: Ethical Problem
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:10:18 -0700

Makes you wonder what the ol' boss had for lunch, doesn't it? Dr.
Jekyll before lunch, Mr. Hyde afterwards. I especially like the way
he doesn't take responsibility for his own actions; handing out a
commendation one minute, changing his mind and ripping it up the next;
changing his mind and handing it back when someone higher up seems
less enraged than he is.

Ideally, a manager should be a grown-up, treat people with respect,
and even manage a little. This guy scores a big fat zero. I'd be
tempted to resign instantly over his abusive behavior. Not only does
it set a good example, but it's probably less stressful to be
unemployed than to have an abusive manager.

-- Robert

Robert Plamondon * High-Tech Technical Writing
36475 Norton Creek Road * Blodgett OR 97326
541-453-5841 * Fax: 541-453-4139
mailto:robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * http://www.pioneer.net/~robertp

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=