chat

Subject: chat
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:41:49 -0700

Hi, all.

Just a reminder to everyone that several of us try to get online at the
all those things that aren't appropriate for the list, but that we all
find interesting. It has also included javascript, telecommuting, and
contracting.

Anyway, everyone is welcome. We try to meet on Sunday at 6pm on the east
coast, 3 pm on the west coast, and midnight in Zurich.

The URL is http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/chatroom/index.html

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=