Military Service

Subject: Military Service
From: David Orr <dorr -at- ORRNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:33:10 -0500

Gee, I sure am glad that recruiter who thinks military service is the
"kiss of death" on a resume didn't talk to me. As it is, I have been
doing tech writing for 15 years, after 4 years in the U.S. Navy. I
didn't even realize I wasn't qualified because of my military attitude.
The thirty writers who work for me don't even know I'm unqualified.
Imagine that!

M. David Orr
President
Orr & Associates Corporation