Managing Techpubs projects

Subject: Managing Techpubs projects
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:30:21 -0700

I just attended a project management class in which the instructor said
percent done was a useless concept, and a deceptive
over-simplification. He suggests the following three areas as an
alternative:

Resources: Money, people, equipment, etc.

Scope: Size, quality, etc.

Schedule: Time constraints

I'm wondering whether anyone has any techpubs project management
experience using the RSS trio, and what metrics you used. The trick is
to get as quantified as possible.

--
Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=