XML, anyone?

Subject: XML, anyone?
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- SIMPLYWRITTEN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:04:09 -0500

I've been approached to do a book about XML, and I was wondering if XML had
penetrated yet to any of the other corners of techwhirldom.

XML is an excellent adjunct to the structured documentation that SW has
always done anyway, and I can see its benefits even from afar. But is it on
anybody's radar screen but mine?

Tim Altom
Adobe Certified Expert, Acrobat
Simply Written, Inc.
The FrameMaker support people
Creators of the Clustar Method for task-based documentation
317.899.5882
http://www.simplywritten.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=