Re: Clustar Method Stuff

Subject: Re: Clustar Method Stuff
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:25:36 +0100

On 23-10-1998 21:35 Tim Altom wrote:

>Clustar Method book in PDF. It's easy to read, too, written by Edgar
Huntington

Tim, thanks for the second attempt.

But unfortunately, again this time the download aborted exactly at
238/559th of the file.

I don't know whether it depends upon your MimeOLEing Outlook Express or
my Em -at- iler, which supports UUCP, MIME/Bas64 and BinHex encoding as well,
but in the end I still have nothing.

If you would like to supply me with the file's ftp-address, I may try a
FTP-download instead.

Txs again
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

Occasionally, things really do work right (Murphy's law 2)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=