Fed up with Eric's Rules -Reply

Subject: Fed up with Eric's Rules -Reply
From: David Spiteri <DSPITERI -at- TUC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:55:52 -0600

I use this list for business ... it is not a chat room. I cannot believe there are tech writers who understand sytax and grammar, but are unable to follow these simple rules. Start your own list (or chat room) and allow this to continue as a useful business resource. Sorry Eric and everyone for violating the rules and addressing a non-technical writing topic.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000