NOT Fed up with Eric's Rules

Subject: NOT Fed up with Eric's Rules
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- BESTSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:57:17 -0500

I'm sorry, but I don't believe I gave anyone permission to speak for me
regarding my feelings about the TECHWR-L list. My feeling is quite simple.
This list comes with rules. If you doesn't like the rules, leave the list.
I feel that the knowledge I get from this list and its members is worth the
moderation. My advice: grow up and get a life.

David Dubin
This has been one man's opinion, yours has certainly varied with mileage.
Course Developer
Tampa Bay Florida

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=