Help for "hot technologies for tech writers"

Subject: Help for "hot technologies for tech writers"
From: Bianca Thomas <bmt -at- ICON -dot- CO -dot- ZA>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:36:09 +0200

Hi all

Firstly, thank you to everyone who contributed to my article on "hot
careers". I will let you all know when it is published on the Intraware
site (http://www.intraware.com)

I need your help again as I am writing another article for the same site
only this time I am focusing on "hot" technologies which tech writers use
to do their jobs. The latest software, the trendiest gadgets -- whatever
you use to make your job that bit easier. You will, of course, be fully
credited for any information you provide. I hope you will share some of
your stories with me -- perhaps off-list as I do not want to bore everyone
with my research.

I appreciate any help and thank you in advance.
Regards,

Bianca Thomas
Bianca Thomas
Freelance Journalist
For clips of my work and an online resume, visit my home page at
http://www.icon.co.za/~bmt/
Email me for more information on my corporate writing services

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=