Keeping track of software changes

Subject: Keeping track of software changes
From: Katherin Stanzler <kstanzler -at- BROOKSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 14:03:05 -0500

We have a problem where developers make changes to the GUI without notifying
Doc, and we find out after chapters have gone out for review that the screen
shots are wrong. How do you make sure Doc gets notified of ALL changes to
the GUI? Is there a system or a software product that ensures that this
information isn't lost?

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
Brooktrout Technology Inc.
Southborough, MA
(508) 786-9182
kstanzler -at- brooksoft -dot- com <mailto:kstanzler -at- brooksoft -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=