Re: A good Technical document template for Word97

Subject: Re: A good Technical document template for Word97
From: "David B. Demyan" <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 21:21:36 -0500

Ben:

This is like asking for Granny's secret recipe for fried chicken.
I don't know about others on the list, but one of the services I
sell is creating templates that adher to the very best and latest
practice in formatting technical information. I don't think it is
fair to ask for it for free. And if you did get any free ones, I
would be as suspicious of them as the ones the software makers
include with their layout products.

Opinions are strictly my own....

David B. Demyan.

Ben Beroukhim wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to this forum. I am looking to find a very good template for
> writing Technical documents. Computer Science Papers with MS word 97.
> I would appreciate any help.

[snip]
--
David B. Demyan dbd -at- mendem -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=