Re: Recommendations for a tool that captures screen action

Subject: Re: Recommendations for a tool that captures screen action
From: "David B. Demyan" <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:41:57 -0500

Jen:

I like SnagIt/32 from Techsmith, available at www.techsmith.com.
It features a video capture tool that allows you to define the area
and elements to be captured and now it even allows you to add
audio to the AVI without a separate video editing package. The
lastest release it 4.3. BTW, I did the help files for this product, so
let me know what you think.

Dave Demyan

Jen Michaels wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations for a tool that captures screen
> action in Windows NT? We have a copy of Lotus ScreenCam but we'd like
> something slicker.

David B. Demyan dbd -at- mendem -dot- com
Mendem Concord, Inc. http://www.mendem.com
Warren, New Jersey 888-753-8500

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=