Font search

Subject: Font search
From: Carl Miller <Carl -dot- Miller -at- BESTPOWER -dot- GENSIG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:13:35 -0500

I'm looking for a monospaced font that exactly matches
a 5- X 7-pixel character set. I've looked high and low,
but can't find it. Can anybody tell me where I might
find it? As an example, here is the word "Page" as
displayed in the character set:

XXXX
X X XXXX
X X XXX X X XXX
XXXX X X X X X
X XXXX XXXX XXXXX
X X X X X
X XXXX XXXX XXX

Thanks for your help.

Carl Miller
carl -dot- miller -at- bestpower -dot- gensig -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=