Job: San Francisco Bay Area

Subject: Job: San Francisco Bay Area
From: "Randall, Margaret" <MRandall -at- QRS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:45:14 -0800

QRS Corporation
www.qrs.com

We're looking for an experienced tech writer to join our team developing end
user documentation for an electronic commerce company specializing in the
retail industry. QRS provides network centric retail applications to nearly
6000 retailers and manufacturers -- companies like Macy's, The Gap, Crown
Books, Blockbuster, Ralph Lauren, among others.

We're seeking a self-starting tech writer to create print and online
documentation for new products, and edit and revise existing documentation.

Qualifications include 3-5 years technical writing experience in a software
development environment, proficiency with FrameMaker, RoboHELP and Microsoft
Word and knowledge of HTML and Web Help. Client/server knowledge preferred.
Candidate must be able to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines, learn
new technologies and represent the documentation team in product management
team meetings.

Please respond to:
jobs -at- qrs -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=