Re: Tables and Browsers CORRECTION!!

Subject: Re: Tables and Browsers CORRECTION!!
From: Susan Vineyard <vineyard -at- CHEROKEE -dot- NSUOK -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:12:48 -0600

Correction!!!--I forgot to put the percentages around the 50% in my first message!

You can also use percentages after the TD tag <TD WIDTH="50%">.  I know my users
use a variety of screen resolutions, so if I use absolute widths, someone isn't
being well served.  I also have my Windows calculator where it can be easily
accessed for table width calculations.  You can't use fractions,
unfortunately.  I usually add the extra percentage points  into the last column
if I'm not using borders.  No one will ever know...

Susan Vineyard
Tahlequah, OK