Announcement: WinPro Classes in Montreal

Subject: Announcement: WinPro Classes in Montreal
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:55:39 -0800

Several people want us to put on a class in Montreal, and are looking for
other people who would like to attend the class. The group will engage me,
and deal with the logistics. If you are interested in attending a WinPro
training class, please let me know and I'll forward your name onto the
person who is trying to put this class together.

Information about our classes is available on our web site or below:

The following hands-on classes are being offered by WinPro Online Press in
our Seattle office. Classes are held in our Seattle office. We offer an
intimate classroom, personal attention, and knowledge that comes from using
the products we teach.

RoboHelp (three classes) November 16, November 27, and January 23

HTML Help (three classes) November 30-December 1, December 7-8, and
January 11-12

RoboHTML (two classes) December 17-18 and January 18-19

Cost for a one-day class is $300 and a two-day class is $600 per student.

Note: These classes are also available at your site. Call us for more
information at 206.784.5821. Customized classes are also available.

For more information about the classes, trainer, or customized training,
visit our web page.

To register, click on Class Schedule and download the registration form.
Email me direct with any questions at linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com -dot-

Lin Laurie
http://www.winpro-press.com
WinPro Online Press
The Online Publishing Professionals