Query: Doc delivery via web?

Subject: Query: Doc delivery via web?
From: Kristy Astry <KASTRY -at- CJDS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:58:54 -0700

Hello listers,

I'm researching the pros and cons of delivering electronic documentation,
and I would appreciate your input:

Are you currently providing your clients electronic documentation (HTML
Help, PDFs, .chm, etc.) that can be downloaded, used and/or printed from
your web site? What kinds of challenges have you faced? What would you do
differently? Are you serving a domestic client base or international? How
easy is it to update your doc, and how do you let clients/installers/tech
support know of the latest and greatest? Do you have to maintain different
versions of the e-doc? And finally, what tools are you using?

Please send private replies, along with your URLs so I can see how you've
done it. Thank you so much!

Kristy Lantz Astry
Columbine JDS Systems, Inc.
Denver, CO
email: kastry -at- cjds -dot- com

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient
who doesn't get it

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=