Query: Docs delivery via web?

Subject: Query: Docs delivery via web?
From: "J. Fraser" <tekwrite -at- ISTAR -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 16:50:06 -0400

Actually, I'd like to see a discussion of this issue posted for everyone.
I've recently been assigned to look into this very thing. My boss would like
to be able to reduce his printing/binding bill, plus have up-to-date docs
available to customers at all times. I would like to hear the pros, cons,
etc. as well.

Thanks.

J. L. Fraser
Technical Writer