Re: Question on Correct way to use Web

Subject: Re: Question on Correct way to use Web
From: Kathy Bruni <KBruni -at- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:28:44 -0800

We have standardized on Web and Internet (both initial caps). They are both
proper nouns that are each understood to refer to the one Web (the World
Wide Web) and the one and only Internet.

Kathy Bruni
Sr. Information Publisher
Wall Data-The Power of the Cyberprise(tm)
Voice: 425.814.3303 Fax: 425.814.4344