Re: CHAT: how times have changed

Subject: Re: CHAT: how times have changed
From: Robert Bennett <RBENNETT -at- TECHDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:31:23 -0500

I have pursued many lines of work and never received any respect in any
of them. I have come to believe that no one respects what anyone else
does, and I've given up waiting for someone else to anoint me with
praise. I have far more control over the of respect that I give others,
and I try to be generous with that.

I write because I find it satisfying. When I have taken a meaningless
jumble of buzz-words and turned them into a sentence, I know that I have
added value to the project. That feels good, and it's enough.

Nuts to 'em. Write well, go home happy, and live your life.

Bob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=