Re: CHAT: how times have changed

Subject: Re: CHAT: how times have changed
From: Roger Peterson <wy491 -at- VICTORIA -dot- TC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:40:54 -0700

Techwriters,

First of all let me say that if any of you disagree with what I am
about to say, please address your remarks to my personal email
address and NOT to the list.

Technical writing NEEDS certification. This is the only way that we
will OFFICIALLY be able to let people know who we are and what
we do.

Sincerely,

Roger Peterson

------------ -------------- --------------

Date sent: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:30:25 -0500
Send reply to: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

> Greetings!
>
> > to keep people from stumbling over it. But writers are
> > generally held in a second-class position in this industry,
> > a position reflected in the amount of respect, involvement,
> > and pay that falls their way. As a

----[ DELETED ]----

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=