Re: Drop Caps in FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Drop Caps in FrameMaker
From: Greg Anderson <Greg -dot- Anderson -at- CENTRAL -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:55:24 -0700

Check out this URL at the Adobe Web Site:

http://www.adobe.com/studio/tipstechniques/frmdropcap/main.html

Paul Branchaud <paul -at- ZKS -dot- NET> posted:
>I have been looking for information on how to create a drop cap
>automatically in FrameMaker (v. 5.5).

-Greg

|| Greg 'Andy' Anderson | Sun Microsystems Broomfield, CO ||
|| Desktop Productivity Tools | Document Conversion Service ||
|| MS:UMBRM14-430 | email: greg -dot- anderson -at- Central -dot- Sun -dot- COM ||

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=