Recommended Books for All Writers

Subject: Recommended Books for All Writers
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- INSTEPMOBILE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:05:36 -0800

Hi, gang,

I just found two great books that I think should be on
every writer's desk. They are:

The Writer's Digest Dictionary of Concise Writing by Fiske
and Style: Toward Grace and Clarity by Joseph M. Williams

If anyone knows of other books along these same lines
(especially the Style book), please let us all know about
them.

Thanks and have a super day!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=