Word Graphics on the Intranet

Subject: Word Graphics on the Intranet
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:41:20 -0600

I have Word documents with screen shots that were originally either BMP or
JPEG. We want to start putting this documentation on an Intranet site. I
understand that graphics need to be either JPEG or GIF formats for the
Intranet/Internet.

Can anyone confirm the following:

1) Is there anyway in Word to determine whether the graphic was originally a
BMP or JPEG graphic?
2) That in fact, I will need to recapture my screen shots as a JPEG or GIF
graphic. Or will it matter that some of the graphics were originally a BMP
format?

Thanks for any advice or help you can give me.

Vickie, vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=