Re: Clip art for Win NT?

Subject: Re: Clip art for Win NT?
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:46:47 -0800

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 08:32:16 -0500, Kirstin Mercer wrote:

>Our docs group does an internal employee newsletter, and we have been
>unsuccessful in finding any commercial clip art CDs for the Windows NT OS. Or,
>does anyone know if clip art that is labeled on the box for Windown 3.1/95
>will actually work with NT?

I've never heard of O/S-specific clipart. Most of it tends to be in standard
graphic formats, such as TIF, GIF, JPG, PCX, BMP, WMF, etc. and can be used
in any application that supports that/those format(s), regardless of
platform. The rare exceptions might be clipart in an application-specific
format (for example, a propritary Word file format), but you won't likey find
a lot of those on the shelf at your local Computer City or Office Depot.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

Listening for wisdom, weeping bitter tears
Eyes like diamonds, hearts of steel
Murdering truth for passionless gain
The gifted youth, kneeling at the altar of pain
- Rez, "Altar of Pain"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=