RE: Réf. : A Theory at the End of the Rainbow?

Subject: RE: Réf. : A Theory at the End of the Rainbow?
From: Niki Dow <NikiDow -at- RINGWOOD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:29:53 -0000

Another really excellent method of structured writing is DocuTools
(http://www.ptaonline.com) which concentrates on performance-based
user-focused documentation (using the same chunking principles etc.), and in
contrast, I find that I don't have to force myself to use the method at
all - it actually makes my life easier being able to totally concentrate on
document purpose and audience needs.

Niki

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=