Re: Speaking of help files

Subject: Re: Speaking of help files
From: "Kevin A. Broccoli" <brocindx -at- CATSKILL -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:34:50 -0500

>Also, are the help files that come with Internet Explorer 4.0 HTML
>Help based? If so, that gives me an idea for the look and feel of
>HTML Help.

You can also download Microsoft's HTML Help Workshop for free from the
Microsoft site. Playing w/ that will give you a good idea what it's all
about. I write indexes to such Help files and Help Workshop is a good way
to learn your way around.

Kevin A. Broccoli
Broccoli Information Management
brocindx -at- catskill -dot- net
http://www.bim.net
Chair Person/Vice-President of the New York Chapter
of the American Society of Indexers
Co-Coordinator for the Web Indexing Special Interest Group of ASI
Member of the ASI Web Committee
Co-Indexer for ASI Web site

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=