Job opening

Subject: Job opening
From: Katherin Stanzler <kstanzler -at- BROOKSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:37:23 -0500

My company has an opening for a full-time senior technical writer. I'm
leaving for greener pastures and a shorter commute, so if you are interested
in software documentation for the computer telephony industry, contact Nancy
Marzilli at nmarzilli -at- brooksoft -dot- com <mailto:nmarzilli -at- brooksoft -dot- com> . You
can ask me questions, but she's the one to talk to.

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
Brooktrout Technology Inc.
Southborough, MA
(508) 786-9182
kstanzler -at- brooksoft -dot- com <mailto:kstanzler -at- brooksoft -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=