Colour Printer Advice

Subject: Colour Printer Advice
From: Dave Scott <dscott -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:23:34 -0800

I'm in the process of evaluating personal colour printers. I am in the
market for one myself, but I have also been asked to prepare a FAQ sheet
for personal colour printers for technical communicators.

I'd really appreciate any feedback from list members who may own this kind
of printer.

I am specifically interested in:

- printer manufacturers (Epson, Canon, HP, etc.)
- printer models
- printer speed (pages per minute)
- resolution (300 DPI, 600 DPI, 1200 DPI, etc.)
- your personal experiences, notes, and recommendations

I'd be more than happy to share this info with the list when it is
compiled.

Drop me a note at: mailto:dscott -at- ibm -dot- net

Thanks all.

Dave Scott
Documentation Manager
Minoru Development Corporation