Catalog on CD

Subject: Catalog on CD
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- MIDCOM-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 09:11:33 -0600

We are considering making a CD version of our product catalog. Most of
the content would be typical catalog pages -- pictures of the products,
their electrical specifications and so on -- but since we are in a rather
technical field, we also want to include some of our technical notes and
documentation on related issues and technology.

We've never tackled a project like this before, and I don't even know
what kind of software I should be looking at. I'm familiar with .pdfs
and HTML, and have plenty of experience with Adobe's lineup: PageMaker,
PhotoShop and Illustrator. Should I be using some combination of these
tools, or are there other tools that would be better suited to this

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Patty Ewy
Marketing Communications
pewy -at- midcom-inc -dot- com