Re: Too Many Jobs?!?!?!?!?

Subject: Re: Too Many Jobs?!?!?!?!?
From: SCN User <alfa33 -at- SCN -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:07:04 -0800

I ran into this same situation WAAAYYY back when I was doing engineering
work with some of the aircraft companies. There were only 5 or 6
places in USA where "real" aviation work ( with a "real" paycheck ) was
available. If you wanted to live elsewhere, you were SOL!

Could it be that technical writing is going the same way?

Bill

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Elna Tymes wrote:

> Roger Morency wrote:
>
> > I keep wondering why companies continue to try to grow in highly competitive
> > recruiting markets when other options exist.
> > These companies need to look at where they are expanding. Companies that

---[ portion deleted ]---

W.J. Worthington, III
Technical Writer, Contract
31 E Seahorse Circle