Alternative to Front Page?

Subject: Alternative to Front Page?
From: John Nesbit <janesbit -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:22:06 PST

We use Front Page here at work to create our web pages, but I'm finding
it way too limited and too buggy. I continually have to go in and
correct it with basic HTML code.
Any recommendations out there on really good web authoring tools?

John Nesbit

Visit my CyberEnglish pages at:

See Navajo poetry of Hershman John at:

Visit Comparative Religion (more personal stuff) at:

Get Your Private, Free Email at

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=