Help File Conversion and Image Size

Subject: Help File Conversion and Image Size
From: Xiang Li <xli -at- FEDERALAPD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:31:38 -0500

Hi, Folks:

I am new to the list. I have the following questions to ask you, if anyone
can give me answers, I would appreciate it.
Anybody has experience converting Help file from HelpBreeze to RoboHelp?
Will it cause any problem? Like losing some things, messing the context
integers, or some thing else?
Anybody knows how to shrink graphics without losing clarity on screen?

Thanks in advance.

Xiang

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=