Re: Inserting Page Nos. in Word

Subject: Re: Inserting Page Nos. in Word
From: WPAINE <WPAINE -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:32:23 -0500

It is easier, in Word 97, to:

View>Header and Footer

Type "Page"

Click on the Icon that inserts the page number

Type "of"

Click on the icon that inserts the number of pages

Bill Paine
Sr. Technical Writer
Lanier Worldwide
Wpaine -at- lanier -dot- com

"Just because I am crunchy and may taste good with ketchup, I do not
eschew the affairs of dragons and other such beasts."

Subject: Inserting Page Nos. in Word
Author: Maria Moran <maria -dot- moran -at- AMIS -dot- CO -dot- UK> at $INTERNET
Date: 12/22/98 2:37 PM

On 21 December 1998 21:46, Helene Borenstein [SMTP:hborenstein -at- ORDINOX -dot- COM]
wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how inserting running-total page numbers (such as
"Page 3 of 12") can be done in Word?

> Helene Borenstein

Select the "Field" option from the "Insert" menu. On the resulting dialog,
select the Numbering category and choose "Page". Type the "of". Select the
"Document Information" category and choose "NumPages".

Maria Moran (Ireland)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=