Subject: Degree
From: Virgil Jones <virgil_jones -at- EMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:07:18 -0500

I can identify with your posting. I work for a small company (been here 3-months) and I make under 30k a year. I don't have a degree. I have a Technical Communications Certificate which. I kinda fell into the job by accident. I was working at the front desk and there was an opening for a entry-level technical communicator position. Because of my enthusiasm I got the job. However, I wonder how many people out there have no degree and are working as technical communicators?

I'd like to here from those that don't have college degrees.

FREE! The World's Best Email Address
Reserve your name now at

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=