Re: Degrees

Subject: Re: Degrees
From: Lisa Hodge <lhodge -at- PRIORITYCALL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:13:43 -0500

B.S. in Business Administration/Computer Based Management Systems from
California University of Pennsylvania (yes, this is a real school--located
in the town of California, Pennsylvania, of course!)

I started out pursuing a B.S. in Math and Computer Science, but when Calc
III caught up with me, I changed my major to whatever would accept most of
my comp. sci. credits. I fell into Tech Writing at my first job, where I
was programming...a large customer was buying a customized system, and when
the marketing folks figured out that I knew how the software worked AND I
could write, I was tasked with the job of writing the manual. Then, I left
for a real tech writing position and was promoted to manager six months
later when we hired a second writer! The rest is history!

Lisa M. Hodge
Manager, Technical Publications
Priority Call Management
110 Fordham Road