Terminology - dialogs with tabs

Subject: Terminology - dialogs with tabs
From: -Melanie Albrecht- <Melanie_Albrecht -at- MOLDFLOW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 10:17:43 +1000

I am writing online help for software which has dialog boxes with tabs (as
does the Options dialog in Word). I am having trouble thinking of a good
way to say that a particular tab is selected? active? Any ideas? The
Microsoft Manual of Style has nothing to say on the topic.

TIA,
Melanie Albrecht
melanie_albrecht -at- moldflow -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=