smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM

Subject: smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM
From: Lief Erickson <lerickso -at- MQSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 17:29:53 -0600

Scott,

I use Corel Draw to create and save my images. I also use Corel Draw for my
screen captures. I save the images to a Graphics folder and reference them
from FrameMaker. That allow me to keep the FrameMaker file size to a
minimum, as well as, the flexibility to do many other things (i.e. multiple
uses, delete, change, etc.). By using Corel Draw you can export, *not*
Save, the files as a .tif or .eps (what commercial printers like), or if
you prefer: .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .wmf...

I am in the process of converting the documentation and separating the
screen shots and it has been a smooth process.

I hope this helps. Contact me off-line if you want more information.

-Lief Erickson

lerickson -at- mqsoftware -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=