CSS Issues

Subject: CSS Issues
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 18:52:05 -0700

I think it is a bad idea to implement anything that is not standard across
all Browsers. I know there are cool things we can do with a Web Site, but
remember, not all people have the same Browser. When I develop sites, I
look at the site with 5 different Browsers / versions.

I have a copy of Visual Page and it is cool. I can visually place any
element anywhere on the page. Unfortunately, the result ;looks very
different when viewed with I.E. and Navigator.

Bob Maxey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=