Re[2]: Technical books

Subject: Re[2]: Technical books
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:43:59 -0600

Mastering Regular Expressions ("the Owl book")

Mastering Regular Expressions is highly recommended by just about
everybody involved with the other Perl books on this list.

Add my recommendation to that (as I glance at the curling copy on my
desk). It's almost tempting to say "If it can't be done with a regular
expression, it can't be done."

One O'Reilly book I'm surprised no one has mentioned: Rosenfeld
and Morville's superb "Information Architecture For The World
Wide Web." Anyone who thinks that they want to design a web
site should be required by Federal law to read this book and
pass an examination on its contents before proceeding. I'm
only half kidding, I think.

Definitely required reading. And stop by the Web Architect (http://
usableweb.com/webarchitect.html) for more.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=