ANNOUNCEMENT: Info Online 99 - Orlando Spring Break Conference

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Info Online 99 - Orlando Spring Break Conference
From: John Garison <jpg3 -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:52:14 -0500

Winter is about to set in with a vengeance, so it's time to start planning
ahead for some fun in the sun! And if you've ever been to a Help
University event, you know that, not only will you learn a lot, but you'll
enjoy yourself at the same time!

After our wildly successful Chicago Info Online 98 conference, we're doing
it again .. and this time we want you to help. We'd like to offer a few
good people the opportunity to share their direct experience in the
following areas:

* Managing Electronic Information
* Implementing Online Projects
* Online Information Design
* Online Communications Techniques
* Online Technologies
* Help Implementation, Tools, and Techniques

Conference sessions are 75 minutes long. If you're interested, please send
a 150-word session summary, 100-word biography, full contact information,
and a brief history of your speaking experience, to:

mailto:jpg3 -at- mediaone -dot- net>

We look forward to seeing you in the sunshine!

John Garison

978-250-0334 Voice
978-244-2504 Fax

jpg3 -at- mediaone -dot- net

Program Manager - Info Online - http://www.io-conference.com
DocuMentor - Online Information Consultant -
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jpg3/default.htm
Help University, Inc - http://www.helpuniversity.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=