Re: Image Management Software

Subject: Re: Image Management Software
From: Mary McWilliams Johnson <mary -at- SUPERCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 21:13:07 -0600

I'm desperate. I need to find image management software (for Windows) that
supports both Corel (.CDR) and Photoshop (PSD) files.

I've done extensive search on the Internet, and the closest thing I've
found so far is ImageAXS. It does support PSD files but not CDR.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cordially, Mary McWilliams Johnson
McJohnson Communications
Documentation / Web Site Design, Development and Graphics
www.superconnect.com
"The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living
at doing what they most enjoy." ~ Malcomb S. Forbes

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000