Announcement: January HTML Help, RoboHELP HTML Edition, and Advanced RoboHelp Classes

Subject: Announcement: January HTML Help, RoboHELP HTML Edition, and Advanced RoboHelp Classes
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 10:54:40 -0800

There is still room in the following January classes:

HTML Help, January 11-12 (Monday - Tuesday)
RoboHELP HTML Edition, January 18-19 (Monday - Tuesday)
RoboHELP Classic, January 23 (Saturday)

Cost: $300 for 1-day classes and $600 for 2-day classes.

Site: Classes are taught in our conveniently located North Seattle office.
Directions are available on our web site. Our location is near two major bus
lines.

Time: Classes start at 9 AM and end at 4 PM.

Note: The instructor is available after each class to answer questions.

Instructor: Lin Laurie teaches RoboHELP and other classes at Bellevue
Community College. She is a regular presenter at annual Winwriters
conferences, a contributing writer to "Developing Online Help for Windows
95" by Welinske, Farkas, and Boggan.

Lin Laurie
206.784.5821
WinPro Online Press