Re: E-Commerce

Subject: Re: E-Commerce
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 15:17:11 -0800

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:55:05 PST, vinayak doddihal wrote:

>I work for a telecommunications service providing company as a senior
>technical writer. My company wants to start a new service e-commerce for
>which we are supposed to make a presentation covering what is it, the
>scope, its scenario in US and European market, related security aspects,
>etc. We are totally blank about the same. Could anyone has information
>on this? I tried to get info from net but could not succeed.

You might try looking around IBM's web site (www.ibm.com) -- they're on a
big e-commerce advertising blitz right now. One of their first major
public "spectacles" is the new Star Trek site with its online store, whose
grand opening coincided with the release of the new Star Trek movie this
past Friday. See www.startrek.com

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

And you can see them there, on Sunday mornning
They stand up and sing about, what it's like up there
They call it Paradise, I don't know why
You call someplace Paradise... kiss it goodbye...
- Eagles, "The Last Resort"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=