Re: Printed/online doc from FrameMaker [Was: Cross-platform help fromFrameMaker Docs, display sizes]

Subject: Re: Printed/online doc from FrameMaker [Was: Cross-platform help fromFrameMaker Docs, display sizes]
From: Craig Sanders <csanders -at- BEST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:11:14 -0800

Hi, Gerry!

Although FrameMaker does have an HTML conversion capability, it is not
particularly robust. WebWorks Publisher, on the other hand, is definitely
industrial strength. Publisher can generate online output from Frame in HTML,
HTMLHelp, WinHelp, and JavaHelp. It is not particularly easy to learn, but has
the best tool suite available on the market today.

Hope this helps,
Craig Sanders

--
"The journey into the heart of an anomaly
can teach one the ultimate precariousness

begin:vcard
n:Sanders;Craig
tel;fax:(408) 937-0370
tel;work:(408) 937-0370
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:csanders -at- best -dot- com
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Craig Sanders
end:vcard