RoboHELP-MS Word - can't change style

Subject: RoboHELP-MS Word - can't change style
From: David Downing <DowningLst -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:41:40 EST

I'm trying to change the Normal style for a RoboHELP project, using Word's
Formta --> style command. It looks like the change takes, but when I exit
RoboHELP and sart it up again, opening that project the Normal style always
reverts back to what's in the RoboHELP.DOT template. Assuming I don't want to
change the actual template, do I need to create a separate style if I want the
change to stay?

Thanks
David

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=