Translators wanted

Subject: Translators wanted
From: Frank Taylor <taylor_f -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 08:38:44 +0200

I need translators for the following project.

The project is based on an approximately 150 page manual (written in
English) on a Windows based program, for an integrated Quality-Control &
Information System for the inspection of profile cross-sections in
extrusion industries.

The manual, help files and GUIs are to be translated into French,
German, Italian and Spanish - preferably including the DTP work.

The files have been prepared in Word 7.

The work requires an in-depth knowledge of engineering principles and
terms as well as statistics and relative terms.

Please let me know if anyone can offer their services (with brief
details of experience in this field, details of mother tongue).

TIA

Regards

Frank Taylor

email: taylor_f -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il
phone: (972) 9 774 0828
fax: (972) 9 771 1906

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=